If you or someone you know struggles with their weight, and is interested in learning some healthy fall recipes, FoodandFitnessPro specializes in weight loss in Nassau County, and is here to help you! Contact us today for more information!
The fall season can make a lot of people want to curl up inside with a blanket and some comfort food but they aren’t always the healthiest choices. It’s hard to buy a healthy meal at restaurants or grocery stores and finding recipes for healthy food that tastes good can be very difficult. If you are struggling to find healthy ways to eat or need help with weight loss in Nassau County, FoodandFitnessPro can help you! Here are some healthy fall food recipes that taste great and are light on calories!
- Orange- Ginger Roast Chicken with Fennel and Radicchio Salad- Chicken is a great source of protein and fennel is packed with vitamin-B and folate
- Broccoli-Parmesan Chicken Soup- Broccoli contains tons of vitamin C and this soup recipe is only 400 calories per serving!
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo- Using Squash noodles and even some shredded mozzarella, this meal only comes out to around 400 calories per serving. All the beta-carotene, potassium and antioxidants that spaghetti squash contains will help protect your immune system in the colder months!
- Salmon with Skyr and Sauteed Kale- Eating salmon can be beneficial to your heart, brain, and blood pressure and this recipe has tons of vitamins and minerals packed into with kale and mushrooms!
- Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash with Cranberries and Feta- This is a great one for anyone gluten-free! The cranberries make this dish rich in antioxidants!
Weight Loss in Nassau County
Do you need help with making a healthy relationship with food, developing a plan for eating healthier, or weight loss in Nassau County? Foodand FitnessPro can help you. We have experience and expertise in all kinds of health disorders and are determined to help you find the right lifestyle to getting you back to feeling healthy. Our specialties include treatments for diabetes and prediabetes, weight loss and weight management, thyroid issues and more! If you or a loved one is struggling with their weight, call our office at (631) 203-8133 or request an appointment online.